July 15, 2012

Comic Con 2012....waawoooo!


More Photos....
I saw Shia Lebeouf....! And he handed me his comic book after yelling frantically his name and waving my hand through the mob of people around him....will forever treasure his comic..
I'm sure all his fingerprints are still on it. =P
I slowly made my way to him...





Levar Burton was there....Reading Rainbow Levar Burton! He was there for Star Trek, but, to me he's "But you don't have to take my word for it" guy on TV I grew up watching!!!!!  I didn't get to meet him cause there was a massive line. I should have waited and tell him how great it was to see him on TV all these years... *sigh* One of these days I will take a photo with him.


Person of Interest drama on CBS was there. Ehh. Recognized the super nerdy guy.



Some actor was chilling on a balcony with a frenzy of picture go'ers downstairs, so, I figured I'd take one too cause he's famous?!...Who is he?


And some guy sitting at the Iron Man 3 table was signing autographs...don't recognize him. He's hott so I took a photo too. Hahaa.

 People people everywhere!!! Is this how Times Square is?

No comments:

Post a Comment